CFA® Level I is focused on basic knowledge of the topics and simple analysis using investment tools.
The exam consists of 240 questions, divided equally into two sessions, three hours each. Exam is held twice a year, in June and in December
CFA® Institute is transitioning all Level I CFA® exams to computer based testing. Registration for the first computer based test in February 2021 opens 16 June 2020.
|February 2021 exam (first computer based test)|
|Exam Details||180 questions*|
|Scheduling||Self-schedule in exam window (up to a 7 day period). Rescheduling after initial appointment incurs USD 250 fee.|
|locations||Proctored exam in 400+ locations globally, to include all locations currently offered in June.|
|Exam Length||Two 2.25 hour sessions with break in between; 90 questions per session|
|Question Format||Multiple choice questions|
|Pass||Pass Level I in February 2021, register for the Level II June 2022 exam|
|Fail||Fail Level I in February 2021, retake the Level I exam in August 2021|
Aspire Now Global Tip
You need do just two things to pass this exam. Practice questions and Practice more questions.
Before enrolling any candidate for CFA® L I classroom training we conduct a counselling session.
Topics discussed in counselling session
- Suitability of course to candidate.
- How this course is going to assist candidates in their career growth.
- Difficulty level of exam.
- Skills needed for this course.
- How to manage study with job.
- Salary package expected after completion of course.
- How Aspire Now Global will assist me in successful completion of the course.
Currently, we provide classroom training in Delhi. Classroom consists of mix candidates ranging from students to working professionals. Faculty ensures live examples to ensure that candidates are able to relate with real world. I order to impart better understanding live market training of equity market, commodities, forex and crypto is being given to candidates.
All the classes are broadcasted live globally. This is an interactive live session where in candidates can put up their questions on real time basis.
Basic program for Non finance candidates
In order to ensure better understating for non finance candidates we conduct basic program for such candidates so that they are able to adapt to CFA® curriculum in a much better fashion.
Features of classroom and online training
Weekend Batch: Sat & Sun
Weekday Batch: Mon, Wed, Friday
- For every topic our self prepared notes will be given to candidates.
- Every class is recorded. Recording available to student for revision after the class.
- Practice questions will be shared in Whatsapp group.
- Immediate resolution of doubts in Whatsapp group through audio or video file.
- Every evening from 9.30 pm to 10.30 pm 1 hr quiz session.
- Assessment test after every topic along with discussion.
- Once entire syllabus is over then 10 topic wise practice test along with discussion.
- 1 Month before exam , 6 full length Mock test along with discussion.
- Enrolment only after admission test.
Aspire Now Global Placements
We have build industry connects with help of our alumnus. Our placement team uses these contacts to generate opportunities for our candidates. Our placements are at par with some of best B schools in India and abroad.
Here are a few companies where our students are currently working:
- J P Morgan
- Green field hedge fund
- Standard Chartered
- SG Analytics
- ICICI Securities
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank