The exam consists of 20 to 24 case studies, divided equally into two sessions, three hours each. Each case study is followed by 4 to 6 MCQs. Exam is held once a year in June.
CFA® Level II is focused on the application of investment tools and valuation techniques for all types of assets.
Aspire Now Global Tip
Level II exams are tricky business! You need to be conceptually strong, like very strong!
And you need to learn to apply concepts in real life like scenarios! How We’ll see this inside the prep course!
In order to clear CFA® L II exam one has to be conceptually very strong, you must know how to apply concepts in real world.
CFA® LEVEL II EXAM SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE (FIGURES IN PERCENTAGE )
|Topic Area||Level II|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||10 – 15|
|Quantitative Methods||5 – 10|
|Economics||5 – 10|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||10 – 15|
|Corporate Finance||5 – 10|
|Equity Investments||10 – 15|
|Fixed Income||10 – 15|
|Derivatives||5 – 10|
|Alternative Investments||5 – 10|
|Portfolio Management||5 – 15|
Features of classroom & online training
Weekend Batch: Sat & Sun
- Live online access available to outstation candidates.
- Every class is recorded. Recording available to student for revision after the class.
- Practice questions will be shared in Whatsapp group.
- Immediate resolution of doubts in Whatsapp group through audio or video file.
- Vignette based Assessment test after every topic along with discussion.
- Once entire syllabus is over then 10 topic wise vignette based practice test along with discussion.
- 1 Month before exam, 6 full length Mock test along with discussion.