Exam is held once a year in June.
CFA® Level III focuses on synthesizing all the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning.
Level III Exam is divided in two session as follows:
Morning session: Constructed response (essay) questions (usually between 8 and 12 questions, each with several sub parts) with a maximum of 180 points.
Afternoon session: 10 item set questions based on vignette. Each vignette followed by 6 multiple choice questions
CFA® LEVEL III EXAM SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE (FIGURES IN PERCENTAGE)
|Topic Area||Level III|
|Ethical and Professional Standards||10 – 15|
|Economics||5 – 10|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||0|
|Equity Investments||10 – 15|
|Fixed Income||15 – 20|
|Derivatives||5 – 10|
|Alternative Investments||5 – 10|
|Portfolio Management||35 – 40|
Features of Classroom & Online training
Weekend Batch: Sunday only
- Time: 1 pm.
- Batch Size: 20.
- Live online access available to outstation candidates and those who are not able to attend class at centre.
- Every class is recorded. Recording available to student for revision after the class.
- Practice questions will be shared in Whatsapp group.
- Immediate resolution of doubts in Whatsapp group through audio or video file.
- Assessment test after every topic along with discussion with special emphasis on AM session.
- Once entire syllabus is over then 10 topic wise practice test along with discussion.
- One to one doubt session on every alternate day for AM Session.
- 1 Month before exam, 6 full length Mock test along with discussion.