Financial Modeling (FM) is a core skill for Financial Analysis that anyone dealing with business, from an entrepreneur to equity analyst or an investment banker, must have. Aspire Now Global is premier institution 0ffering the FM training in the country and has trained 1000+ students. BCom students, MBA graduates, The CFA® charterholders to experienced professionals; a wide range of current and budding professional have benefited from the program.
Aspire Now Global Financial Modeling training is currently available in offline mode in New Delhi. Students outside delhi can undertake the program in online live session.
Introduction to valuation
- Why do we value companies.
- Difference between Price and Value.
- Market value.
- Intrinsic value.
- Understanding Financial Statements.
- Understanding Business.
- Understanding value drivers.
- Financial Analysis.
- Cash Flow Analysis.
- Methods of valuation.
- Discounted cash flow analysis.
- Net asset value.
- Relative valuation approach.
- Transaction & Trading Comparables.
- Introduction trading comparables.
- Introduction to Transaction Comparables.
- Trading & Transaction Multiple Analysis EV/EBITDA, EV/Sales, EV/EBIT, EV/Sales.
- Understanding different types of deal consideration.
Introduction to Financial Modelling
- Overview of Financial Modelling.
- Basic & Advanced Excel Training.
- The Technique, design business and industry knowledge required for Financial Modelling.
Creation of Financial Model
- Build a Financial Model from Scratch, or modify and improve an inherited model.
- Setting up the Financial statements.
- Making Projections and assumptions.
- Debt and interest Schedule.
- Fixing Circulatory problems, iteration and other common Modelling errors.
- Communicating the results of your model clearly and concisely.
- Sensitivity Analysis.
- Calculating Implied Price Per Share.
Usefulness of Financial Modelling
- In Mergers & Acquisitions.
- In Private Equity Investment.
- In case of Joint Venture.
- Case Study Approach.
DURATION: 50 Hours
COURSE FEE: 25,000/-